sábado, 29 de octubre de 2016

OCTOBER 31- NOVEMBER 4TH

Resultado de imagen para NOVEMBER

ANNOUNCEMENTS

  • I really sorry for my late post.
  • Thanks to all those parents who presented to the teacher-parents conference. Let me tell you that  this is the way how you and I get agree and know about our children. Thanks for being punctual, later could be too late.
  • monday 31 Seniors are having a PINK DAY  as support of being against of breast cancer. There will be a testimony of someone who fighted agains it.
  • monday 31 Assembly Honors
DEAR STUDENTS,
  • I will check homework I assigned for last Thursday, I missed school for personal reasons but, on monday for sure I will check it.
  • remember you have pendient work and quizzes for this week.
  • expositions are around the corner dear students, get ready on time!!!
  • do not miss classwork and homework for any reason.

Subject
Topic
Assignment/Homework
Reading
Author’s Purpose
Quiz/Reading comprehension
Of
Meeting Mr. Henry
Vocabulary
Cause and effect
Pgs 87-100

MONDAY 31
Social Studies
Independence
Quiz of
Civilizations (Mayan, Aztec and Incas)

THURSDAY 3
Spelling
The sounds /k/ and /kw/

Math
Add and subtract mentally

Review
Quiz  

Pgs 80-90

FRIDAY 4
Science
Adaptations for climate

Grammar
Irregular verbs
Study the irregular verbs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario